EnviroBrom® Tabs is a microbicide, bactericide, fungicide, algaecide, and slimicide formulation used in treating water for industrial recirculating and evaporative coolers, basement sumps, air conditioning pans, cooling ponds, lined reservoirs, decorative fountains, air washing systems, RO membranes and metal working fluids.
EnviroBrom® Tabs is the most concentrated tablet form of the field-proven biocide DBNPA (2,2-dibromo-3-nitrilopropionamide), similar in chemistry to EnviroBrom® G but designed explicitly with cooling water systems in mind.
EnviroBrom® Tabs are no ordinary bromine tablets: its formulation continues to dose cooling water with biocide long past the lifespan of traditional DBNPA tabs, making them ideal for use in smaller cooling tower operations.
- Self-contained inside water-soluble bags for safety
- Suitable for tablet feeders and floaters
- Longer lasting – longer service intervals
- 95.6% DBNPA
- Lower cost of use compared to other DBNPA formulations, especially for smaller cooling towers
- Cooling tower water and cooling process water
- Oil and gas recovery systems
- Meat, poultry, beverage, and food processing systems
- Industrial recirculating and evaporative coolers
- Cooling ponds and lined reservoirs
The slow-release new technology allows these tablets to continue dosing cooling water with biocide long past the lifespan of traditional DBNPA tablets. One 200-gram of EnviroBrom® Tabs per 500 gallons of water — placed in an area of low turbulence in the sump — provides biocontrol for up to three weeks before requiring replacement.