Enviro Tech’s Peraspray™ is an antibacterial & antiviral one-step sanitizer, the only stable, ready-to-use (RTU) peracetic acid (PAA) product on the market, a broad-spectrum hard surface sanitizer and disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses when used as directed.
Peraspray‘s three-in-one broad-spectrum formula cleans, sanitizes, and disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces, even those in contact with food. Due to its effectiveness, its formulation is EPA registered and included on its List N as a proven disinfectant against the virus causing COVID-19. It meets the criteria* to make claims against certain emerging viral pathogens from viral categories such as:
- Enveloped viruses
- Large Non-Enveloped Viruses
- * Peraspray has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Peraspray can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used per the directions for use against Human Rhinovirus 42 ATCC VR338 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website here for additional information.
Peraspray™ cleans, sanitizes, disinfects — and deodorizes — hard non-porous surfaces like:
- Casing, shell, and hatching eggs
- Countertops & tabletops
- Dining room surfaces
- Pet areas
- Toilet seats
It’s excellent for high-touched areas in:
- Butcher shops
- Meat and poultry industry
However, Peraspray™ is not recommended on copper, brass, bronze, mild steel, carbon steel, zinc, or cast iron; it may lead to rusting with continuous use.
- Peraspray™ is bleach and chlorine-free. It won’t leave behind a harmful or toxic residue
- Peraspray™ formula is Kosher certified, and OMRI listed for organic production
- Can be used to sanitize raw or fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, sprouts, or spices directly, without a rinse.
6-8 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Alternatively, directly apply with a dry paper towel, lint-free cloth, sponge, or mop.
Allow Peraspray to act according to label instructions.
With a clean cloth or paper towel or allow to air dry.
Potable water rinse for food contact is optional, but not required.