A Versatile Sanitizer
Enviro Tech’s Perasan® A is a top of the line sanitizer for a variety of applications, comprised of 5.6% peracetic acid and 26.5% hydrogen peroxide, with a small amount of acetic acid. Perasan A is ideal for food contact surface sanitation. It is non-corrosive to stainless steel and has no harmful disinfection by-products. Other Multi Uses Include:
- Safe sanitation of both organic and conventional food and beverage plants; for use on conveyors, pipelines, equipment, floors, walls, animal housing, and drains
- Reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration membrane cleaning and biofilm removal
- As a foam cleaner, in conjunction with Perafoam, for use on hard to clean surfaces such as walls, drains, etc.
- As a fog adjunct for high-level microbial control
- Sulfide oxidation and odor elimination
- As a biocide for cooling water treatment to control microbial, slime, or biofilm growth
The Perasan A sanitizer combines highly effective antimicrobial properties with a very favorable environmental profile.
Check out our foam-based sanitation solution that works great on Drains…
Enviro Tech’s Drain Cleaning and Sanitation Program