Enviro Tech’s Perasan B is a top of the line sanitizer for a variety of applications offered in Canada. Perasan B contains 5.6% peroxyacetic acid and 26.5% hydrogen peroxide, with a small amount of acetic acid. Perasan B pairs highly effective antimicrobial properties with a very favorable environmental profile. Perasan B is ideal for food contact surface sanitation, is non-corrosive to stainless steel, and has no harmful disinfection by-products. Some of its versatile uses include:
- Sanitation of both organic and conventional food and beverage plants, for use on conveyors, pipelines, equipment, floors, walls, and drains
- Reverse osmosis and ultra filtration membrane cleaning and biofilm removal
- As a foam cleaner, in conjunction with Perafoam, for use on hard to clean surfaces such as walls, drains, etc.
- As a fog adjunct for high-level microbial control
- Sulfide oxidation and odor elimination
- As a biocide for cooling water treatment to control microbial, slime, or biofilm growth