Perasan MP-2C is an FDA approved 22% peracetic acid antimicrobial processing aid for use in meat, poultry, seafood, and further processed produce applications. Perasan MP-2C contains a very low hydrogen peroxide concentration which is ideal to prevent bleaching and blackening of the wing tips in meat, poultry, and produce operations. Perasan MP-2C offers the same efficacy as conventional 15% peracetic acid formulations but is 46% more concentrated reducing overall chemical cost as well as freight. Perasan MP-2C is the most stable 22% peracetic acid formulation on the market with a guaranteed 1-year shelf-life from the date of manufacture when stored under manufacturer’s recommendations. Perasan MP-2C is also Kosher (Passover) and Organic approved (OMRI). Other attributes of Perasan MP-2C are:
- Multiple Food Contact Notifications for Meat, Poultry, Seafood, and produce.
- Approved for On-line and Off-line Reprocessing.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
- DOT and hazard classes are the as conventional 15% peracetic acid products.
- Efficacious against a broad-spectrum of pathogens and spoilage organisms without the possibility of bacterial resistance.
- Approved peracetic acid concentrations up to 2000 ppm for poultry, 1200 ppm for meat, 190 for seafood, and 500 ppm for further processed produce.