Bioside® HS 15%
BioSide® HS 15% is a versatile peracetic acid (PAA) based microbiocide developed for equipment sanitizing, disinfection, aseptic packaging, and bacteria, fungi, slime, and odor control. It quickly eliminates microbial contamination.
Its formulation — a balanced mixture of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, proprietary ingredients, and water — makes it an environmentally friendly solution. BioSide® HS 15% is OMRI listed, and EPA, NOP, and FDA approved.
- Ideal for use in organic facilities
- It acts as an excellent bactericidal and fungicidal against a wide range of microorganisms in cold or warm water
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella enterica
Due to its multipurpose nature, BioSide® HS 15% can be used:
- In the dairy, food, and beverage processing industry for CIP pipeline cleaning
- As a commercial sterilant for aseptic packaging of low acid foods for non-porous food manufacturing, packaging and filling equipment
- As an antimicrobial rinse for containers (precleaned, new, returnable, or non-returnable)
- In water or ice that contacts raw or fresh, post-harvest, or further processed fruits and vegetables to control spoilage and decay-causing bacteria and fungi in commercial operations and packinghouses
- For fruit and vegetable washing and sanitizing, including the treatment of fruit and vegetable process water systems
- For slime and biofouling control in pulp, paper, and paperboard mill systems
- For disinfection and microbial control in effluent treatment systems
- For sanitation of both organic and conventional food and beverage plants and commercial greenhouses, used on conveyors, pipelines, equipment, floors, walls, and drains