Bioside® HS 15%
BioSide® HS 15% is a multipurpose peracetic acid (PAA) based microbiocide developed for equipment sanitizing, disinfection, aseptic packaging, and bacteria, fungi, slime, and odor control.
BioSide® HS 15% quickly eliminates microbial contamination. It also significantly reduces or eradicates H2S in water, oil, or gas, and removes oil-wet FeS emulsions and scale from production equipment and well structures, plus much more.
Its formulation — a balanced mixture of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, proprietary ingredients, and water — makes it an environmentally friendly solution. BioSide® HS 15% is OMRI listed, and EPA, NOP, and FDA approved.
- Single feed chemistry
- It may reduce application operating costs by more than 50%, while ensuring efficient use of water resources, optimum performance, and enhanced oil recovery
- Treats water used in primary or secondary oil and gas recovery systems, controlling anaerobic sulfate-forming and aerobic slime-forming bacteria
- Controls non-public health biofilm and slime deposits on products associated with oilfield and gasfield systems that are susceptible to contamination
- Controls slime deposits downhole in water-bottoms
Due to its multipurpose nature, BioSide® HS 15% can be used:
- In oil, gas, and secondary oil recovery systems, drilling muds, and fracturing and packing fluids
- In fresh or recycled water, injection water, and floodwater
- For control of slime forming bacteria and biofouling in once-through and recirculating cooling water (cooling towers, evaporative condensers, air washers) and ornamental or recreational water features
- For disinfection and microbial control in effluent treatment systems
- To prevent anaerobic sulfide-forming bacteria and aerobic slime-forming bacteria in oil, gas, and secondary oil recovery systems
- For reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF) and other membrane cleaning and biofilm removal
- For antimicrobial rinse of precleaned or new returnable or non-returnable containers
- For sanitation of both organic and conventional food and beverage plants and commercial greenhouses, used on conveyors, pipelines, equipment, floors, walls, and drains