Bioside® HS 15%
BioSide® HS 15% is a multipurpose peracetic acid (PAA) based microbiocide developed for equipment sanitizing, disinfection, aseptic packaging, and bacteria, fungi, slime, and odor control.
BioSide® HS 15% provides effective microbiological control for cooling water systems. It’s the only drop-in, single-feed alternative to stabilized bromine for cooling towers.
Its formulation — a balanced mixture of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, proprietary ingredients, and water — controls slime-forming bacteria and biofouling in once-through and recirculating cooling water (cooling towers, evaporative condenser, and air washers).
- Single feed chemistry
- Controls microbial, slime, and biofilm growth in industrial cooling water
- Does not require activation
Due to its multipurpose nature, BioSide® HS 15% can be used:
- In the treatment of cooling water, oilfield process water, and wastewater
- In fresh or recycled water, injection water, and floodwater
- For disinfection and microbial control in effluent treatment systems
- For reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF) and other membrane cleaning and biofilm removal
- For antimicrobial rinse of precleaned or new returnable or non-returnable containers
- For sanitation of both organic and conventional food and beverage plants and commercial greenhouses, used on conveyors, pipelines, equipment, floors, walls, and drains