Enviro Tech’s Reflex is a new generation of acid sanitizers designed for the food, beverage, and dairy industries. It is a no-rinse, one-step acid sanitizer for CIP and COP pipeline, silo, tank and equipment cleaning and sanitizing processes resulting in the more efficient use of water.
What is Reflex?
Reflex is a combination of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and nitric acid. Typically it is diluted 2 fl. oz. per 6 gallons of water. At 180 ppm (10 grain) hard water, the resulting pH of the sanitizer water will be 3.0 – 3.5.
Reflex Features & Benefits Include:
- Prevents build-up of milkstone, beerstone and limescale
- Reduces CIP process times and reduces water and cycle times
- No-rinse sanitizer
- Passes the AOAC Sanitizer Test by reducing 99.999% of target microorganisms within 30 seconds
- Contains no phosphates
- Peroxygen chemistry leaves no residues
- Nitric acid becomes nitrate in wastewater
- For land-applied discharges, the nitric component reverts to available nitrogen to support plant growth