FDA NDC# 66284-004
Fast Acting. Germ Fighting. Gel Hand Sanitizer
BAC STOP™ Gel Hand Sanitizer is an instant hand antiseptic cleanser for use as protection against harmful germs, diseases, and viruses in the absence of clean water. No rinsing required. Kills 99% of most common germs within seconds, and is non-sticky. Formulated with glycerin and special enriched moisturizers and emollients leaves hands feeling clean and silky-soft. The BAC STOP™ Gel Hand Sanitizer dries quickly after use and helps ensure proper hygiene.
70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel Advantages
- No water or rinsing needed. Just rub in and let dry
- Exceeds FDA/USDA recommendations for highest hand antisepsis
- Contains glycerin for silky-soft hands
- Non-sticky formulation
- Made in the USA
Available in: 4×1-gal case (with and without push pumps), 2.5-gallon, 5-gallon, 55-gallon drums, and 320-gallon totes
Safely Made For You
- We are fully stocked with Sanitizer.
- We are NOT affiliated with any Sanitizer Recalls in recent news stories.
- We manufacture solely in the United States.
- Our sanitizer is FDA Registered and Safe to Use.
Now Offering Dispensing Solutions
- Touchless Infrared Auto-Dispenser
- Gel/Liquid Dispenser
- Foam Dispenser
Find More Dispenser Details Here.