FDA NDC Number 66284-003
Bac Stop™ 3A is a premium pH-balanced hand sanitizer that is mild on the skin, yet tough enough to exceed FDA/USDA efficacy guidelines for E3 hand sanitizers and antiseptic hand treatments. Bac Stop 3A contains glycerine which leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized. Bac Stop 3A is a mild blend of skin emollients and alcohols.
Bac Stop™ 3A USDA Rated E3 Hand Sanitizer (#706)
We’re here for you!
● Available in 1, 2.5, 5, 55, and 320-gallon Pack-Sizes
● Effective on germs without drying out hands
Misting Hand Pump for Bac Stop™ 3A (Part# D1049)
You can easily turn your Bac Stop™ 3A 1-gallon container into a ready to use hand sanitizer by attaching this made-to-last misting hand pump lid. It has an 8.5″ dip tube length and creates a perfect mist.
Safely Made For You
- We are fully stocked with Sanitizer.
- Our Sanitizer Contains Zero Methanol.
- We are NOT affiliated with any Sanitizer Recalls in recent news stories.
- We manufacture solely in the United States.
- Our sanitizer is FDA Registered and Safe to Use.
Now Offering Dispensing Solutions
- Touchless Infrared Auto-Dispenser
- Gel/Liquid Dispenser
- Foam Dispenser
Find More Dispenser Details Here.